INSURING YOUR FUTURE
Did you know you could get paid even if you can't work?
With a family to look after, unforeseen events and a mortgage to manage you can't afford to be off work. If illness or injury stopped you from working for an extended period, could you keep paying your bills?
Prepare a will
A will not only looks after the distribution of your assets once you pass away, it can also be used to appoint a guardian for any children you have who are under 18 years of age
What you need to know
Taking out personal insurance can:
- Give you peace of mind that if the unexpected occurs, you don't need to worry about money
- Pay you up to up to 75% of your pre-tax salary if you take out income protection insurance
- Help you focus on recovering physically and emotionally if the worst did happen
Count on us
A Count adviser can help you:
- Find the right insurance for your stage of life
- Help you work out the level of cover you need and the amount of premiums you can afford
- Advise you on taking out insurance through your super make sure you include a buffer for cost overruns
<< Back to Wealth Accumulators